Thursday 12 November 2015

Read My Lips

On board SeaDragon: Lunchtime Sunday 8 November

Read My Lips, t
hat is the name of the cup of tea that Amanda, the mermaid student from the Yukon just passed me. She has been telling me about a semester she spent on a Tall Ship, I could tell you more but I will encourage her to blog about it. She does it best.
The tea is rich and delicious, full of chocolate and hibiscus. I am enjoying it even though I know it will come back over the side later.

Imogen, our skipper announces that we have reached a way point, a significant change in direction.

Our next way point is Ascension, one of the world's remotest islands. If you want to navigate a ship you need to know its destination.

Where am I heading? I am using this moment to get clear on mine. I am changing course. I am heading to the effortless embodiment of my full feminine human potential and my willingness to share it unselfconsciously with the world.
Destination Ascension.

No comments:

Post a Comment